Home arrow CARE Forum
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
CARE 2011 happening as planned (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: CARE 2011 happening as planned
Nikki (Admin)
NWFSC-PSMFC
Admin
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
CARE 2011 happening as planned 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
From Shayne's earlier e-mail:

QUOTE:
Hi everyone,

Delsa has explained to me the budget crisis situation for US federal agencies and how it could impact the AFSC Sand Point site/staff during the CARE Workshop.

CARE will meet as planned (well almost) 11-14 April, regardless.

Contingency Plan:

* The IPHC has graciously offered up the meeting room at their new site in case we need it.

* CARE members are asked to meet according to the draft agenda at the IPHC site if Sand Point is closed down (address below).

* Information regarding CARE & directions to IPHC will await those who are staying at the Silver Cloud Inn if the budget is not resolved.

* If we do have to meet at IPHC we will consider making some changes to the agenda as a number of presentations & demos were being done by AFSC staff. We might switch some/all aspects of business meeting to another day if we think that we will be moving back to AFSC during the scheduled workshop. We will play it by ear.

* In case we do have to meet at IPHC, there may be a shortage of scopes & lights. If you are able, it would help if you can bring a scope for the hands on part of the workshop.

* We will post any updates we can on the Forum.

* I will send out an email late Friday afternoon with an update or confirmation of status quo.

* Be sure to bring your picture ID to whichever site we meet at.

Delsa will have better "on the ground" information if you have questions now. But, please feel free to contact me, as well.

Address for the IPHC:
IPHC
2320 West Commodore Way
Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98199

(Phone numbers and other such info redacted from the forum version of this post.)

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2011/04/05 14:49 By Nikki.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply