Home arrow CARE Forum
FireBoard
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
QAQC charts and Bias calculations (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: QAQC charts and Bias calculations
Nikki (Admin)
NWFSC-PSMFC
Admin
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
QAQC charts and Bias calculations 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
So i have a trio of excel spreadsheets that i've created and/or modified heavily to assist in QAQC and figuring bias. They tend to be insanely huge things with a gazillion calculations, but if anyone else can find them useful i'd love for them to be available. With all of them, if you need to move input data around, it's best to copy and paste instead of cutting or deleting - those two actions tend to break or muck with the calculations

AgeBias macro 4.1
(NOTE: This file has been updated and the link replaced with the new version. Info on the new version can be found in the following replies to this post)
This is a workbook that spits out a suite of stats including APE, CV, % agreement within 1/2 years, etc. These are broken down both by the sample as a whole and by year class. There are a few graphical output charts too.

AgeBias Macro Multi 1.2
(NOTE: This file has been updated and the link replaced with the new version. Info on the new version can be found in the following replies to this post)
The same as above except set up to show a tidy stack of statistics between up to 6 different people/labs. If you need more than 6 sets of ages contact me and i can expand the calculations to include more slots for ages.

Nikki's QAQC charts
This is the monster. This workbook is set up to show a whole whack of visual charts including age vs. length and age vs. weight, both combined and broken down between males and females. The graphs are set up to label each point with a "cell" number for easy identification of outliers. It's a bit convoluted in places because it's grown organically over quite a few years, so if you have any issues or questions please contact me and i can walk you through it.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2013/08/13 10:07 By Nikki.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
QAQC charts and Bias calculations
Nikki 2013/04/16 09:34
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:QAQC charts and Bias calculations
Nikki 2013/04/22 14:09
    thread link
Nikki 2013/07/19 10:57
    thread link